January’s Market Guide looks at tools for ITAM Process Automation. As our roles as IT Asset Managers mature there is a need to deal efficiently with day-to-day operational demands on our time, and automation is a way of doing this whilst still retaining oversight & control....
Microsoft Office 365 Price Benchmarking Survey This price benchmarking survey by The ITAM Review collects prices and agreed concessions for Microsoft Office 365. Are you driving best value? By collecting price and agreed terms, anonymously, alongside vertical sector, country and...
Thank you to everyone that took the time to complete our “State of ITAM” community survey last month. This article shares some of the preliminary results based on the first 150 responses. The survey is still open, so if you wish to share your views please do so here: https://www.itassetmanagement.net/2018/10/02/community-survey/ 10...
The State of ITAM Community Survey Where does your team report into and where will it report into in the future? What will be the biggest challenges and opportunities for the ITAM department in the next five years? How can the ITAM department increase its profile and serve new areas...
The Campaign for Clear Licensing is pleased to present a new report on the software support and maintenance market. Thank you to everyone in the ITAM Review community who took the time to participate. Download the report here: http://clearlicensing.org/2018/09/11/250bn/ This research...
SaaS Management is the process by which ITAM techniques are used to discover, track, control, and optimise subscriptions made to Software-as-a-Service applications. Most ITAM tool providers have included some functionality to do this for a number of years, typically focused on enterprise...
The Campaign for Clear Licensing (CCL) is investigating the software support and maintenance market. Please help the Campaign by sharing your experiences – all information shared will be in strictest confidence and will be published as a free to access report to those who participate. CLICK...
ITAM and SAM tools cover a wide spectrum – free to many thousands of pounds, specific features to a wide range of abilities, inventory only to having no inventory capability, vendor created to vendor agnostic, easy to use to…not so easy to use. We’re always interested to...
How do ITAM Review readers measure hardware throughout the asset lifecycle? Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey Following on from the recently published study into Hard Drive Disposal, I would now really appreciate your support into a survey into Hardware Asset Management...
Thanks to everyone that took the time to respond to our quick poll on hard drive disposal (Original request here). The goal was to understand how ITAM Review readers dispose of hard drives, the methods used, standards adhered to and attitudes towards hard disk disposal. I closed the...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Is there an ITAM talent crisis? Interview with Julia Veall
- Optimize SaaS Spend: How to Navigate To True North
- SaaS Management for large organisations requires a cultural shift
- Podcast Episode 115: ITAM & legal, the traditional approach to ITAM is not enough
- Why ‘Quality of Service (QoS)’ is crucial in engineering software licensing
- Building the SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Podcast episode 114: Business Benefits of Hardware Asset Management in hybrid workplaces
- News roundup – June 2022
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Quick guide to Microsoft BYOL (Bring your own licensing)
- SAP Licensing Quick Guide
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- Quick guide to Hardware Asset Tagging