The graphic above provides a snapshot of the key players in the SAM tools market in terms of the number of customers (Blue bars) and the average size of their clients (Red dotted line). So as an example LicenseWatch have 700 customers who manage a total of 680,000 seats giving them...
Category: Tools Intelligence
Click To Enlarge I am currently assessing SAM tools for the 2011 SAM Software Review due to be published shortly. Plotting the headquarters for each vendor on a map of the world demonstrates a roughly even split between the Americas and Europe. It will be interesting to see which...
I am in the process of writing an updated version of the SAM Software Tools Review. Last year the report was a deep dive competitive comparison of Express Metrix vs FrontRange Solutions vs Snow Software. This year the scope of the review has expanded to include Enterprise SAM Tools...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Quick Guide to IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) accreditations and certifications
- What is a software license?
- What is Secondary Software?
- Annual ITAM Review Excellence Awards – 2021 Winners Announced
- What is 3rd Party Support?
- The value ITAM brings to the Service Desk
- Incident, Problem and Change Defined
- To win at ITAM, pick a sweet spot
- Microsoft 365 SaaS prices increase by up to 25%
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Extended Security Updates – what’s the deal?
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Windows 10 Licenses: What You Need to Know
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)