About this event
This webinar has now taken place.
Join The ITAM Review’s Rich Gibbons for a live webinar on Thursday 17 October 2019 at 4pm BST.
Cost management is a key part of successful ITAM on-premises; this becomes even more important once your assets move to the cloud, where costs increase on a per hour/minute/second basis.
As the range of cloud services continues to grow, and more people become aware of the possible benefits of utilising cloud resources, the need for strong asset management becomes ever more urgent. Getting a handle on your organisation’s cloud spend is key – but what options are available to you to help control this new asset frontier?
Hear from the ITAM Review’s Rich Gibbons as he journeys into the cloud and explores topics including:
- Similarities/differences of Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, & Google Cloud Platform
- Cloud stakeholders
- Where ITAM should draw the line
- Gain a view of the cloud asset management landscape
- Understand the key options to manage cloud costs
- Learn to compare the 3 leading cloud platforms
REGISTER HERE to watch this webinar on demand
Who should attend
- Senior IT Decision Makers
- IT Asset Managers
- Software Asset Managers
- Software Licensing Specialists
- IT Procurement Professionals
- Types of cloud asset management
- The emerging discipline of FinOps
- Right-sizing assets
- Reserved Instances
- Spot Instances
Rich Gibbons, Licensing Analyst, The ITAM Review
Rich has almost 15 years’ experience in the world of IT and software licensing, having been both a software sales manager for a VAR and a Microsoft licensing endorsed trainer.
A Northerner renowned for his shirts, Rich is a fan of most films, Hip-Hop, travel, football in general (and specifically MUFC), Marvel and reading as many books as possible. Finding ways to combine these with software licensing is always fun!
Why you should attend
- Cost – This Webinar is FREE.
- Convenience -You can participate in the webinar from a location of your choosing. No travelling/ travel costs involved.
- Interaction – You have the opportunity to communicate and ask questions with the presenter and peers.
Testimonials and reviews
‘This was a great webinar — very informative. I am looking forward to the other 11 modules!’
‘Very well pitched, i.e. middle of the road to be understandable for beginners as well as for people with experience in the field. Looking forward to the next module’
‘I thought this module was well organized and well presented, bringing together some key points about how to get the ITAM ball rolling and to keep it rolling. I look forward to next month’s module’.
‘Really good & interactive’
‘Great presentation! Thanks so much for putting these together. I look forward to next month!!’
‘Thanks this is well-aimed and helped me to think about next steps I should be taking’.
‘The session was very informative with excellent examples’