Join us online to learn about what’s new in the world of Microsoft licensing at our live Microsoft Licensing Online Training Course.
About this event
Come and learn about Microsoft licensing at our live Microsoft Licensing Online Training Course.
We’ve moved our popular in-person Microsoft licensing course online so we can still offer the same great content and interactivity for people around the world.
With such a wide portfolio and changes being made every month, it can be difficult to stay up to date with Microsoft. We ensure our training courses are as up to date as possible, so you’ll always receive the latest information from us.
- A Software Asset Manager needing to better ensure compliance
- A Risk & Compliance officer looking to better understand possible dangers
- A Solution Architect wanting to improve your designs
or any one of the myriad other people whose daily role involves Microsoft licensing, this session will give you the information you need to skill up and optimise your next audit, review or meeting.
We will cover both Microsoft products and Microsoft programs, so whether you’re thinking about a product upgrade, moving to the Cloud or renewing/changing your licensing agreement (or perhaps all three!) – we’re sure attending this course will be beneficial.
Topics will include:
- Understanding Microsoft Azure Licensing & billing
- Understanding the licensing agreements – Open, MPSA, EA, SCE, CSP, and MCA
- Windows Server 2019 Core Licensing
- Office 365 Plans – What are they and what’s in them?
- Licensing Windows 10
- SQL Server 2019 (inc. Failover and Cloud licensing)
- Microsoft 365
- Windows 10
- Hybrid Licensing
- Software Assurance changes
- Azure Stack
- Azure Reserved Instances
- Cloud cost management
- Windows Server & SQL Server extended support
The session will be informative and interactive – so please bring as many questions as you can think of!
|Tuesday October 20th||09:00 – 11:00||11:00 – 13:00||12:00 – 14:00|
|Wednesday October 21st||09:00 – 11:00||11:00 – 13:00||12:00 – 14:00|
|Tuesday October 27th||10:00 – 12:00||12:00 – 14:00||13:00 – 15:00|
|Wednesday October 28th||10:00 – 12:00||12:00 – 14:00||13:00 – 15:00|
$700 per delegate
Who should attend
- IT Asset Managers
- Software Asset Managers
- Software Licensing Specialists
- IT Procurement Professionals
- Risk & Compliance officers
- Solution Architects
- Licensing the datacenter
- Licensing the Desktop
- Licensing the Cloud – SAAS (Office 365)
- Licensing the Cloud – IAAS (Azure)
Rich Gibbons, Microsoft Licensing Analyst, The ITAM Review
Rich is entering his 15th year in the world of software licensing, and genuinely loves talking about it! He spent 12 years at a Microsoft channel partner, helping organisations select the best licensing agreements and make the most of their investments – and training internal sales teams. Since then he has been performing dedicated Microsoft licensing training and analysis.
He has delivered training across Europe, The USA, and Australia to customers, partners and manufacturers.
Why you should attend
- Identify immediate areas of non-compliance
- Ensure business plans/new projects will be compliant
- Better understand how Cloud fits into Microsoft’s strategy
- Find areas of consolidation to reduce cost
- Learn about the value of Software Assurance
- Discover how to save money with the Microsoft Cloud
- Keeping legacy servers supported for longer
Testimonials and reviews
Feedback from Rich’s previous delegates:
“Best training session I’ve been to”
“Very informative course, kept me interested throughout”
“I’m a return attendee – that’s all I need to say!”
“Enjoyed immensely – would like to come back”
“Good session, presenter very knowledgeable”
“This session was fantastic. I especially enjoyed the discussion around people’s real world experiences”
“Great topics, focused for my needs. Also great networking opportunity”