About this event
2017 marked the first time SAP sued one of its customers for Indirect Access non-compliance. A year after the Diageo and ABInBev cases – how will SAP treat customers regarding Indirect Access moving forward, and how likely are you to be selected for an unfriendly audit in 2018?
This webinar, sponsored by VOQUZ will discuss preparation for SAP audits, SAP’s current position on Indirect Access, and how to quantify your risk exposure as well as an open Q&A to address any SAP concerns you may have.
To view the recorded session on demand:
Who should attend
- Senior IT Decision Makers
- IT Asset Managers
- Software Asset Managers
- Software Licensing Specialists
- IT Procurement Professionals
- SAP in 2018, Indirect Access Update and Audit Readiness
- Does my organization have exposure for Indirect Access non-compliance?
- Do my assigned (and annually reported) licenses match our organization’s “real usage” or “authorizations”?
- Are my reported licenses in line with the result of my optimization results?
- If I monitor my license consumption according to real usage, do I have an issue with my authorizations?
- Common triggers for unfriendly SAP audits and how to avoid them
Martin Thompson, Owner & Founder – The ITAM Review
Martin is owner and founder of The ITAM Review, an online resource and community for worldwide ITAM professionals.
Martin is an independent ITAM consultant for organizations seeking independent guidance on ITAM strategy or ITAM tool selection. Martin also reviews tools, technology and services in the ITAM market.
On a voluntary basis Martin is the Chief Agitator at the Campaign for Clear Licensing, a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the SAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770 and board member of Free ICT Europe which supports the ICT secondary market.
Martin Kögel, VP Business Development, VOQUZ
Martin Koegel is VP Business Development of the VOQUZ Group. In 2010, he was a co-founder and director of the Cloud7 Group that merged with the DV-RATIO Group in September 2014 to create VOQUZ. Before his Kögel’s start as the manager of Brain Force, he gained 2 years of international experience with BOWNE. His positions then led him to Dublin, New York, and Yokohama. He would later on become the CFO of Wirecard AG. Kögel began working with Helmut Fleischmann in 2003 as the spokesman of Brain Force in Germany and as Investor Relations Manager of the Brain Force Group.
Sebastian Schoofs, VOQUZ
Sebastian Schoofs joined the VOQUZ group in 2014 and spearheaded the opening of VOQUZ’s first US-based office in New York City in 2015. Sebastian’s expertise includes IT security and infrastructure consulting, and his interests lie at the intersection of people and technology. A German native, Sebastian embodies VOQUZ’s European roots, and is driven by passion and commitment to the continued success of VOQUZ’s international expansion into the US. He holds a Bachelors degree from the University of Vienna.
Why you should attend
- Cost – The Webinar is FREE.
- Convenience -You can participate in the webinar from a location of your choosing. No travelling/ travel costs involved.
- Interaction – You have the opportunity to communicate and ask questions with the presenter and peers.
Testimonials and reviews
‘This was a great webinar — very informative.’
‘Very well pitched, i.e. middle of the road to be understandable for beginners as well as for people with experience in the field. Looking forward to the next module’
‘I thought this module was well organized and well presented, bringing together some key points about how to get the ITAM ball rolling and to keep it rolling. I look forward to next month’s module’.
‘Really good & interactive’
‘Great presentation! Thanks so much for putting these together. I look forward to next month!!’
‘Thanks this is well-aimed and helped me to think about next steps I should be taking’.
‘The session was very informative with excellent examples’