Further to a recent survey, we found that 32% of The ITAM Review audience are female which lead to me to have a discussion with Kylie Fowler, CEO of ITAM Intelligence and leader of the BCS Group. In this Podcast, we discuss women in the field of ITAM, specifically, what roles are...
The European autumn SAM conference season is here! IAITAM have the honour of kicking it off on 1st and 2nd of September with the IAITAM Fall ACE in Dublin. This is followed by the Gartner IT Financial, Procurement & Asset Management Summit in London and the SAMS Europe Conference,...
The ITAM Review held a joint SAM Skills workshop event with the BCS on 14th July (See our original event listing here). Thanks to everyone that came along, special thanks to Gemma Walker of Livingstone and Greg Hallam of SoftwareOne for hosting excellent workshop sessions and thanks...
Building on our Oracle seminars, we’re pleased to introduce a series of seminars on IBM and SAP licensing and audit defence. This seminar will cover the key issues of IBM and SAP licensing and will include expert industry speakers, interactive workshops and the chance to network...
The ITAM Review will be running a SAM Workshop at the BCS in London on the 29th April. This will be an interactive session whereby those with issues or interest around SAM can discuss openly in a confidential setting with peers. The day will start with an introduction to SAM best...
Sadly there are no magic wands when it comes to software audits Ahead of the BCS Configuration Management event in York on 1st May, I interviewed regular ITAM contributor Kylie Fowler about her involvement in the event, and her advice on software audits. You’re involved with...
The Configuration Management Specialist Group (CMSG) are holding their annual conference on the 8th June. The event covers all aspects of configuration management with speakers from Sainsbury’s, Fujitsu, BWIN, Bytes, Infosys, CGI, The Met Office. Vizim and Connectsphere. What:...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Are legacy software vendors unfairly distorting the cloud?
- Global Reader Survey Results – Audit Defence, FinOps and SaaS in hot demand
- ”ITAM should be at a higher level in most organisations”
- ITAM Forum gains momentum and kicks of ISO certification scheme development
- COP26: From Government pressure to Corporate pressure, how ITAM can help
- Oracle audits: Amazon RDS and questionable sales tactics?
- Measuring the value of Software Asset Management
- David and Goliath: The lobbying power of big tech
- Global Reader Survey – $25 Amazon Voucher for the first 100 responses
- Microsoft 365 Compliance Assessments
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- Risk Management within ITAM
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Extended Security Updates – what’s the deal?
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Windows 10 Licenses: What You Need to Know