If you need help managing your Oracle Licensing and the associated risks why not attend one of our Oracle Seminars in Berlin or New York Campaign for Clear Licensing White Paper: “Key risks in managing Oracle Licensing” Download – “Key risks in managing...
Are your cryptic Oracle license agreements and the lack of support provided by the Oracle LMS team getting you in a knot? Managing the complexity of your Oracle Licensing Agreements Introduction Oracle licensing is one of the greatest software investments you are likely to make –...
What is the Campaign for Clear Licensing (CCL)? The CCL is a not for profit global organization providing end users with a voice for positive change to address absurdly complex licensing models, sharp sales practice and aggressive auditing tactics. Why is this needed? Software licensing...
Updated 25th April 2014 – The first version of the Code of Conduct is now live here: http://www.clearlicensing.org/audit-code-conduct/ This code of conduct from the Campaign for Clear Licensing is a first draft. Please leave your comments or contact me to discuss any suggested...
The ‘Barium Manifesto’ back in December stated the need to ‘Shake things up’ in the software licensing industry and create an industry regulator. We’ve been busy building since then. I’m pleased to share with you that since January we have: Created a legal entity (not-for-profit...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- ITAM Forum expands chapter network, volunteers required
- Crowdsourced Favourites – Most read news from 2021
- Would you like a quality stamp for your ITAM management system?
- ITAM & the Log4J vulnerability
- How ITAM drives establishment of an IT Circular Economy
- “This is an industry on the verge of very soon exploding”
- Software-enforced obsolescence undermines Microsoft’s sustainability credentials
- SAP HANA database: Managing spend & risk
- Are legacy software vendors unfairly distorting the cloud?
- Global Reader Survey Results – Audit Defence, FinOps and SaaS in hot demand
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Windows 10 Licenses: What You Need to Know
- Microsoft Extended Security Updates – what’s the deal?
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process