Paul DeGroot, Pica Communications I am very pleased to announce that Paul DeGroot, in conjunction with The ITAM Review, will be bringing his Microsoft Licensing Workshops to Europe in April. Paul has been successfully delivering his Microsoft Licensing workshops in the US and Canada...
Tag: Enterprise Agreement
The National Health Service (NHS) in the UK recently decided to end its Enterprise Agreement with Microsoft. The NHS employs over one million staff and is said to be the largest user of Microsoft technology and third largest organisation on the planet (The only other larger organisations...
I have started to receive feedback for ‘Negotiating with Microsoft’ by Daryl Ullman: An excellent overview on how to prepare to negotiate with Microsoft and what your options are, with guidance on what can (should!) be negotiated. Richard Weigel Pfizer
‘Negotiating with Microsoft’ by Daryl Ullman – A step by step practical guide to prepare for negotiating with Microsoft. I have a limited number of free copies of this new book to give away to readers who can provide a review. To receive a review copy please contact...
I spoke with Scott Braden and asked for his advice on helping companies negotiate better deals with Microsoft. Scott was formerly president of Microsoft Secrets, and is now SVP at Net (net) where he helps companies save money and optimize their IT Investments. Scott raised the following...
Osmose Holdings sought a automated software asset management system following a ‘True-Up’ of it Microsoft licensing. The Wood Management specialists vowed “never again” to negotiating their Enterprise Agreement without first analysing their software estate and quickly demonstrated...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Are legacy software vendors unfairly distorting the cloud?
- Global Reader Survey Results – Audit Defence, FinOps and SaaS in hot demand
- ”ITAM should be at a higher level in most organisations”
- ITAM Forum gains momentum and kicks of ISO certification scheme development
- COP26: From Government pressure to Corporate pressure, how ITAM can help
- Oracle audits: Amazon RDS and questionable sales tactics?
- Measuring the value of Software Asset Management
- David and Goliath: The lobbying power of big tech
- Global Reader Survey – $25 Amazon Voucher for the first 100 responses
- Microsoft 365 Compliance Assessments
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- Risk Management within ITAM
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Extended Security Updates – what’s the deal?
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- Windows 10 Licenses: What You Need to Know
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide