This article “Public Cloud: The new gold rush” was contributed by Mikkel Brun Naesager. Image by Mike Goad from Pixabay They’ve found gold out West! So started the California Gold Rush in 1848, and so begins the Cloud-age Gold Rush. The FinOps Goldrush. The Wild West...
Tag: IaaS management
This article “Strategies to raise your ITAM maturity” was written by Rich Gibbons, ITAM Review with Antony Attfield and Dan Ortman, SoftwareOne. Image by Free-Photos from Pixabay IT Asset Management (ITAM) has historically focused on software license compliance, although...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
- And that’s a wrap: Wisdom EMEA 2022
- The skills you need to maximise earnings in ITAM
- New frontiers for the CEDaCI project
- An artist in ITAM: Interview with Laura Pedersen
- News roundup – May 2022
- Oracle will manage your BYOL compliance for you…
- ITAM + DEX – a podcast with 1E
- 3 considerations before a move to Oracle Cloud
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- What’s the difference between ITAM, SAM and HAM?