IaaS cloud tools are an area of growing interest to many ITAM managers. Managing cloud resources, and the associated spend, is a complicated task – with many environments spanning several cloud providers and 1000’s of services across global locations. Due to the sheer scale of...
This month’s Market Guide looks at Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASB). These tools, usually maintained by network or security teams, are a key component in governing cloud deployments, particularly SaaS. Their purpose is to discover, monitor, control, and secure access between...
Un regard rapide sur certains outils permettant d’éviter que cela ne se produise sur le cloud Amazon AWS est le leader de marché dans le domaine de l’Infrastructure en tant que Service (IaaS), avec un nombre en croissance constante de sociétés qui semblent investir...
I sat down with Patricia Adams, Senior Director of Strategy for Flexera, to talk about the cloud (primarily IaaS like Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS), what it means for existing ITAM managers, and how it will shape the future of the industry. Discussion topics include: Cloud...
We’re always working hard to add new content to LISA, our online licensing and ITAM training platform, and have recently added a whole host of new content for all existing and new subscribers. Learn more about LISA here: https://lisa.training/ Additional Microsoft modules Keeping...
This article is the third of a four part series by AJ Witt of ITAM Review and Josh Brazee of Aspera. The series explores concepts & practical advice for managing Cloud deployments to minimise cost and risk whilst maximising value. Part One – provides an overview of the cloud...
This article is the second of a four part series by AJ Witt of ITAM Review and Josh Brazee of Aspera. The series explores concepts & practical advice for managing Cloud deployments to minimise cost and risk whilst maximising value. Part One – provides an overview of the cloud...
This article is the first of a four part series by AJ Witt of ITAM Review and Josh Brazee of Aspera. The series explores concepts & practical advice for managing Cloud deployments to minimise cost and risk whilst maximising value. Part One – (This article) provides an overview...
Our upcoming USA conference, in St Petersburg, Florida, looks at the ‘Next Generation of ITAM’, a concept which includes topics such as: Infrastructure as a Service (like Azure and AWS) Software as a Service (like Office 365 and Adobe Creative Cloud) Internet of Things Open Source Cyber...
Image Credit: Robert Couse-Baker 2018 is shaping up to be the Year of Open Source as industry giants scramble to invest in the software and infrastructure powering modern applications. This year has already seen Microsoft acquire Github and donate many of its patents to the Open Invention...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Optimize SaaS Spend: How to Navigate To True North
- SaaS Management for large organisations requires a cultural shift
- Podcast Episode 115: ITAM & legal, the traditional approach to ITAM is not enough
- Why ‘Quality of Service (QoS)’ is crucial in engineering software licensing
- Building the SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Podcast episode 114: Business Benefits of Hardware Asset Management in hybrid workplaces
- News roundup – June 2022
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- SAP Licensing Quick Guide
- Quick guide to Hardware Asset Tagging
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process