The week commencing 11th May 2015, we held our first events in New York. The week was re-arranged from the events that were cancelled in January thanks to the Juno storm. During the week of events, we held a SAM workshop for a number of our readers. Here are the outputs from the...
Tag: Licensing metrics
‘Salesforce.com licenses are nowhere near as complex as some vendors, but they still need active management to ensure compliancy.’ Compared to the likes of Oracle, SAP, IBM, Microsoft and Adobe, salesforce.com licensing is reasonably simple to understand and manage. With...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
- And that’s a wrap: Wisdom EMEA 2022
- The skills you need to maximise earnings in ITAM
- New frontiers for the CEDaCI project
- An artist in ITAM: Interview with Laura Pedersen
- News roundup – May 2022
- Oracle will manage your BYOL compliance for you…
- ITAM + DEX – a podcast with 1E
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- What’s the difference between ITAM, SAM and HAM?
- SAP Licensing Quick Guide