Batman to the rescue! Holy cheesey video Batman! In aid of our tools day later in the year, The ITAM Review have brought the cheesiest video on the whole of the web to your screens straight from the Enterprise Opinions Studios… SAM Tool Selection Kit I’m pleased to...
Tag: New York
In anticipation of our upcoming Microsoft Licensing Seminar in New York on 21st October 2015, our Analyst David Foxen interviewed Steven Kelley – Director of Software Licensing Advisors and one of the expert speakers at our New York event. His session ‘Software Assurance...
This article was contributed by Paul DeGroot, Principal Consultant at Pica Communications. Paul DeGroot Paul DeGroot is one of the world’s leading experts on Microsoft licensing principles, policies, and strategies. He led the licensing practice at Directions on Microsoft,...
The week commencing 11th May 2015, we held our first events in New York. The week was re-arranged from the events that were cancelled in January thanks to the Juno storm. During the week of events, we held a SAM workshop for a number of our readers. Here are the outputs from the...
In this video SAM industry veteran Christof Beaupoil, President and Co-Founder at Aspera Technologies, shares his experience with Microsoft Licensing. Christof’s insights include: The biggest differences between US and European SAM The two biggest lies in License Management Pearls...
Following the success of our previous datacentre events on Oracle and IBM & SAP, we are delighted to announce our upcoming Microsoft Licensing Seminars being held in London on 17th September, and in New York on 21st October. These seminars will consist of both plenary sessions...
We’re back! Due to the unfortunate timing of ‘Storm Juno’ that struck on our last visit to New York, we are returning on May 12th to host our FREE to attend ITAM Tools Day Event. This is a unique opportunity for professionals to get together and see the leading...
Eric Chiu of HW Fisher tells us how IBM customers get caught out with IBM licensing and audits, the recent changes to IBM’s passport advantage impacting customers and a preview of his upcoming sessions at the IBM & SAP seminars in London and New York.
IBM is to accept sub-capacity reporting from Flexera Software’s FlexNet Manager in place of ILMT, TADd and SUA. Whilst we’ve heard of this being acceptable on a deal by deal basis in the past, this is the first time IBM has publicly recognised a SAM tool for meeting their compliance...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Podcast episode 114: Business Benefits of Hardware Asset Management in hybrid workplaces
- News roundup – June 2022
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
- And that’s a wrap: Wisdom EMEA 2022
- The skills you need to maximise earnings in ITAM
- New frontiers for the CEDaCI project
- An artist in ITAM: Interview with Laura Pedersen
- News roundup – May 2022
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- News roundup – June 2022
- SAP Licensing Quick Guide
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process