One of the most highly anticipated sessions at Wisdom North America 2022 was the publication of our latest ITAM Salary Survey. This is the 4th iteration of this survey, which has been conducted almost every 3 years in 2014, 2017, 2019 and now in 2022. In addition to providing that...
Thank you to everyone that participated in the reader survey last month. I’m pleased to share the results below based on 233 participants. Key talking points Growing integration with ITSM away from finance Clear gender divide in average salaries and significant differences...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- We don’t talk about ITAM (no, no, no)
- Microsoft makes big changes to licensing policies for European Cloud Providers
- How to reduce e-waste – ITAM’s role in meeting sustainability goals
- Microsoft 24×7 support to be retired
- Why ITAM deserves a seat at the FinOps Table
- As ITAM ascends, what does it all mean for ITAM salaries and skills?
- Interview Tips: How to win at job interviews
- The Software Licensing of Robots
- Podcast: Creating business value with ITAM
- 69% of Tech Executives Say Shadow IT is Top Security Concern: Torii Study
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- SAP Licensing Quick Guide