Welcome to the second in our series for our new feature – The End User Review. We have had a number of entries for this feature, so thank you very much to everyone that has contributed so far. If you’d like to have your say, and your story told, please complete the review here. This...
Tag: SAM tool
Microsoft licenses are massively complex, and there are a number of different Microsoft license metrics that an organisation needs to manage and keep on top of. SAM tools can help with the effective management and utilisation of Microsoft licenses, as they are continuing to improve...
Welcome to the first in our series for our new feature – The End User Review. We have had a number of entries for this feature, so thank you very much to everyone that has contributed so far. If you’d like to have your say, and your story told, please complete the review here. Our...
A compliance Bullseye By Christof Beaupoil, President and Co-Founder of Aspera Technologies Inc. When it comes to Oracle licensing, the universal question is: Why do they make it so hard? The answer is simple: Because they can. IT experts agree about three things: Oracle’s database...
Upgrading to Adobe CC There are a number of changes within Adobe’s licensing metric for Adobe Creative Cloud, and they have re-organised the software bundles. We have posted a number of documents and licensing guides for Adobe Creative Cloud, including Adobe Licensing Quick Guide...
Wrong tool, right idea It’s a fact. Tools are useless without people, just like a hammer is a pointless instrument without someone actually using it, and a chainsaw is extremely dangerous when in the hands of someone who doesn’t understand how to use it. SAM tools need skilled...
Ensure your SAM tool can dig deep and get all of the data you need. Read Part 1 in our series of articles on SAM tools here. What to look for in a good SAM Tool This is a tough call to make, as everyone’s needs are different. Let’s assume an organisation wants a solid ‘all-round’...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- ITAM Forum expands chapter network, volunteers required
- Crowdsourced Favourites – Most read news from 2021
- Would you like a quality stamp for your ITAM management system?
- ITAM & the Log4J vulnerability
- How ITAM drives establishment of an IT Circular Economy
- “This is an industry on the verge of very soon exploding”
- Software-enforced obsolescence undermines Microsoft’s sustainability credentials
- SAP HANA database: Managing spend & risk
- Are legacy software vendors unfairly distorting the cloud?
- Global Reader Survey Results – Audit Defence, FinOps and SaaS in hot demand
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Windows 10 Licenses: What You Need to Know
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- Microsoft Extended Security Updates – what’s the deal?