Diederik Van der Sijpe Ahead of the IAITAM Spring Conference taking place in Las Vegas, April 28 – May 1, I interviewed Diederik Van der Sijpe, Director at Deloitte, about his presentation “A pragmatic approach to SAM”. In just a few words, tell us what it is...
The ITAM Review has learned of yet more disquiet in the public sector data arena recently with two London councils being severely rapped for breaches of the Data Protection Act, after the loss of two unencrypted laptops containing sensitive personal information. While information...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Crowdsourced Favourites – Most read news from 2021
- Would you like a quality stamp for your ITAM management system?
- ITAM & the Log4J vulnerability
- How ITAM drives establishment of an IT Circular Economy
- “This is an industry on the verge of very soon exploding”
- Software-enforced obsolescence undermines Microsoft’s sustainability credentials
- SAP HANA database: Managing spend & risk
- Are legacy software vendors unfairly distorting the cloud?
- Global Reader Survey Results – Audit Defence, FinOps and SaaS in hot demand
- ”ITAM should be at a higher level in most organisations”
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Benchmark & Build ITAM Maturity by Aligning with the C-level
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Microsoft Extended Security Updates – what’s the deal?
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- EULA’s explained in simple terms