As new technologies are introduced and businesses continue to work in new ways, new skills will be required to ensure ITAM continues to be, or perhaps becomes, a strategic part of your business. Ahead of our Wisdom North America online conference (September 31st – October 1st),...
In this podcast Rich Gibbons from The ITAM Review & Kieron Dean, Solutions Consultant for ITAM at ServiceNow discuss industry trends and how ITAM professionals can grasp opportunities presented by the worldwide shift to remote working. Topics include How ServiceNow customers...
Gartner’s 2020 Magic Quadrant (MQ) for SAM Tools was released in July. For this year’s edition, under new authorship by ITAM industry veteran Ryan Stefani, we’ve seen three vendors added, three removed, and three of the 8 participants placed in the leadership category. The full...
ServiceNow continue to expand their ITAM portfolio with the announcement of enhanced Hardware Asset Management capabilities, coming in their “Paris” release in September. Alongside this, SAM Pro customers will also see improvements to Oracle, SAP, & SaaS license management....
This article accompanies the series of three webinars the ITAM Review and ServiceNow delivered in May/June 2020. In this series, we set out to provide insight on how to start, optimise and elevate your ITAM program. Introduction 2020 has presented businesses with an unprecedented...
In this podcast The ITAM Review’s AJ Witt discusses our major 3-part Webinar Series “Initializing, Optimizing, and Elevating ITAM” with Eric Martinez, Senior Technical Product Marketing Manager for ITAM at ServiceNow. Eric & AJ explore current hot topics for ITAM...
The ITAM Review are delighted to publish the first comprehensive research into the emerging SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) Management market. Enterprise SaaS Management tools and services enable companies to ensure SaaS is managed across a range of use cases including Cost Management,...
The ITAM Review are undertaking the first in-depth research project into the emerging SaaS Management category. SaaS Management tools and services help companies get to grips with their SaaS spending by discovering spend and reducing waste caused by duplication of services, unused...
Tools for SaaS Subscription Optimisation featuring in our 2019 Market Guide This month’s Market Guide is an update to the guide to the SaaS Optimisation market published in July 2018. That guide indicated that the market was nascent and rapidly evolving, and that’s backed up by...
This article is the second of a four part series by AJ Witt of ITAM Review written in collaboration with ServiceNow’s Ryan Wood-Taylor & Peter Beruk. The series outlines how a strategic ITAM practice will deliver enhanced business value through creation of strategic stakeholder...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Optimize SaaS Spend: How to Navigate To True North
- SaaS Management for large organisations requires a cultural shift
- Podcast Episode 115: ITAM & legal, the traditional approach to ITAM is not enough
- Why ‘Quality of Service (QoS)’ is crucial in engineering software licensing
- Building the SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Podcast episode 114: Business Benefits of Hardware Asset Management in hybrid workplaces
- News roundup – June 2022
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Quick guide to Microsoft BYOL (Bring your own licensing)
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- What’s the difference between ITAM, SAM and HAM?
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process