By Paul DeGroot Pica Communications Microsoft sales teams have an impressive record in talking customers into purchasing cloud subscriptions that they don’t need. A Microsoft account manager says they just want the best for the customer, everyone is going to the cloud,...
The week commencing 11th May 2015, we held our first events in New York. The week was re-arranged from the events that were cancelled in January thanks to the Juno storm. During the week of events, we held a SAM workshop for a number of our readers. Here are the outputs from the...
This article was contributed by Paul DeGroot, Principal Consultant at Pica Communications. The Microsoft Licensing Statement (MLS) is a critical document for managing Microsoft software assets, but it’s poorly understood and Microsoft account teams may sometimes withhold...
The ITAM Review will be running a SAM Workshop at the BCS in London on the 29th April. This will be an interactive session whereby those with issues or interest around SAM can discuss openly in a confidential setting with peers. The day will start with an introduction to SAM best...
Following the unfortunate timing of Juno, the storm that hit New York in January we are pleased to announce that we have rescheduled our SAM Workshop to Wednesday, 12th May 2015. Martin Thompson and David Foxen will be leading a SAM Workshop as part of our reschedules New...
Paul DeGroot, Pica Communications I am very pleased to announce that Paul DeGroot, in conjunction with The ITAM Review, will be bringing his Microsoft Licensing Workshops to Europe in April. Paul has been successfully delivering his Microsoft Licensing workshops in the US and Canada...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Podcast episode 114: Business Benefits of Hardware Asset Management in hybrid workplaces
- News roundup – June 2022
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
- And that’s a wrap: Wisdom EMEA 2022
- The skills you need to maximise earnings in ITAM
- New frontiers for the CEDaCI project
- An artist in ITAM: Interview with Laura Pedersen
- News roundup – May 2022
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- News roundup – June 2022
- SAP Licensing Quick Guide
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process